AIMS2Health Directors, staff, specialists, General Practitioners, Family Physicians, and all Partners shall
respect Universal Ethical Principles:
- Integrity and Honesty
- Respect for others
- Fairness and Adherence to the law
- Doing good and avoiding harm to others
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Adherence to this Code of Ethics and any other Code applicable to a specific category of stakeholders, as
the case may be.
AIMS2Health has set forth this Code of Ethics to guide the professional and personal conduct of AIMS2Health
Directors, Specialists, Family Physicians, General Practitioners, Partners, and all Staff.
Individually and collectively one and all shall:
- Perform fairly, equitably, objectively, with due diligence and professional care, in accordance with their
respective professional codes of conduct and/or professional standards. They shall try to achieve the highest
possible quality in both the processes and products of professional, administrative, financial, accounting,
audit, legal, marketing or managerial work.
- Maintain competency in their respective fields and agree to undertake only those activities they can
reasonably expect to complete with the necessary skills, knowledge, competence, creativity, and inventiveness.
- Not engage in any conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, or deceit or commit any act that reflects adversely
on the professional reputation, integrity, or competence of AIMS2Health or any AIMS2Health's stakeholders.
Refrain from any utterance or action prejudicial to the interests of AIMS2Health or any of AIMS2Health's
stakeholder. Any complaint arising out of the conduct of any other member or any disagreement regarding any
decision taken by AIMS2Health shall be pursued and settled within AIMS2Health itself as per prescribed
- While abiding by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, act with integrity, honesty, and transparency
in their dealings with AIMS2Health members and clients/users/consumers of AIMS2Health.
- Hold paramount the safety, health, and welfare of the general public/consumers while protecting and
promoting the legitimate rights, interests, and concerns of IPR holders.
- Not do any harm by (a) taking assignments only in the area of competence and (b) not accepting any
assignment for which they are not qualified or otherwise competent.
- Not offer, solicit, or accept any gift, benefit, compensation, or consideration that reasonably could be
expected to compromise their own independence or objectivity while performing a service or providing a
- Not accept or provide any referral fees, compensation, consideration, or benefit while recommending or
accepting any services.
- Maintain the privacy and respect the confidentiality of information, especially sensitive personal
information, obtained in the course of their activities for the provision of services and solutions unless
disclosure is required by law by a competent legal authority. Such information shall not be used for personal
benefits or released to an inappropriate party. Only the minimum amount of personal information necessary
shall be collected. The retention and disposal periods for that information shall be clearly defined,
enforced, and communicated to the person concerned (data subject or data principal). Personal information
gathered for a specific purpose shall not be used for any other purpose without the prior consent of the
- Inform in an appropriate manner all concerned of the results of work performed, including the disclosure of
all significant facts known to them that, if not disclosed, may distort the reporting of the results.
- For a professional purpose, may publicize the fact that they are members of AIMS2Health either as
individuals or as parts of any grouping or legal entity.
- Help, apply and support policies, strategies, and actions that reflect the universal ethical principles and
the Code of Ethics of AIMS2Health.
- Make full and fair discloser of all matters that could reasonably be accepted to impair their independence
and objectivity or interfere with their provision of services. All such disclosures are done promptly in
writing and in plain language to the board of AIMS2Health through the Chairman and/or Managing Director of
AIMS2Health es and the Code of Ethics of AIMS2Health shall be duly and promptly be reported to the Board of
AIMS2Health for due consideration and appropriate action.
- The specific provisions of its code may be modified by a decision of the Assembly taken with a two-thirds
majority of votes cast and, if appropriate, after having sought a legal opinion on the proposals.