Your full satisfaction is our absolute priority. We are happy to make a refund as requested. At the same time,
we request you to help us to understand your unmet needs, concerns, or expectations or other reasons that have
caused you anxiety, stress, mental pain or grief.
Please share your views as feedback or as a grievance, complaint so as to provide us feedback about our
website, Apps and services that could help us to prevent having an unhappy customer in the future. Tell us
frankly about the nature of our lapse, inappropriate action, lack of action, or a quality issue linked to
behaviour or expertise of our staff or Specialists.
What is the cancellation policy?
- If you cannot keep your appointment or you need to reschedule it, you will need to call us. We know your
is valuable, just as that of our doctors. We require a 2-hour notice so that we can give your appointment
to another patient who can attend.
- If there are any circumstances beyond your control which prevent you from cancelling your appointment with
sufficient notice you should let us know as soon as possible.
- What to do if I become very unwell in the meantime? A cancellation fee of Rs. 100 for standard GP
applies to non-attendance or late cancellations (less than 2 hours prior to your appointment).
Our overall approach to cancellation and refunds is as follows:
- Full refund, no questions asked, if:
- You have changed your mind OR the patient passed away before AIMS2Health processed your case.
- 50% refund, no question asked, if:
- You have change your mind after AIMS2Health has processed and sent your case and sent it to a
Specialist/Board and you want to withdraw the case.
- No refund, if:
- A video-consultation has taken place with the Specialist/Board or you do not show up for it without prior
- Your have the right to ask for a refund if:
- If you have a good reason to feel that a part or full refund is fair, please let us know your reason(s)
for it. Be as clear and specific as is possible.
- To get a refund, please make your case in writing by filling up the Refund Demand Letter and send
it to our management.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you have not paid anything to AIMS2Health:
- The question of refund doesn’t arise.
- We start processing a case only after the payment of at least Rs. 2,500 (for a single specialist 2nd
opinion) has been received by AIMS2Health.
- We may, however, still keep your information for an year in our system; that is, in the patient portal
which you can access. This would be useful in case you need our services at a later date.
- If you have made the full payment of Rs. 2,500 (Rs. 3,500 for two specialists or Rs. 5,000 for three or
more specialists in an appropriately constituted Multispecialty Board, as the case may be) to AIMS2Health
for consultation with a Specialist/Board:
- Please recall that the sum paid by you includes a non-refundable basic registration fee of Rs. 200.
However, even this sum would be eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- If patient dies within 24 hours of your having made the payment. Share death certificate within the
next 30 days to obtain a complete refund including these Rs. 200.
- If AIMS2Health has not started processing your case within the next working day after the date
on which you made the payment.
- If you are dissatisfied with the quality of our service.
- Please note that the sum paid by you also includes a referral note preparation (processing) fee of
Rs. 300 by AIMS2Health. This processing is essential to make the best use of the time of the
specialist (or Board) to be consulted.
- If AIMS2Health has not taken any steps to process your case latest by the end of the first
two working hour on the next working date following the date on which you made the payment, then
this sum of Rs. 300 is also eligible for a refund.
- If AIMS2Health has started processing your case (in the timeframe indicated in point a. above)
to prepare a self-contained referral summary note then this sum of Rs. 300 is not eligible for
a refund. However, if you are eventually dissatisfied with the quality of the self-contained referral
summary note, we will refund the Rs. 300 as well.
- 50% refund of the fee payable to the Specialist/Board:
- If you cancel your first phone or video-consultation appointment with a Specialist/Board
in the first four (4) working hours of making the payment, we will refund 50% of the fee
payable to the Specialist/Board.
- If the first phone or video consultation appointment was cancelled Specialist/Board due to the
death or emergency hospitalization of the patient.
- If you cancel your first phone or video-consultation appointment with a Specialist/Board after
four (4) working hours of making the payment you will be eligible for no refund of the fee
payable to the Specialist/Board irrespective of when your first phone or video-consultation appointment
with a specialist was scheduled.
- Phone or video-consultation appointment may be rescheduled a maximum of 2 times at no extra
If you make a written request four (4) hours prior to the phone or video-consultation appointment to
reschedule it, this would be done at no extra cost to the patient team. This can be done once more
at no extra cost to the patient team. Any further rescheduling will incur 50% additional fee
payable to the Specialist/Board, as the case may be.
- If due to a network connectivity issue of the AIMS2Health Server you are unable to complete the first
phone or video consultation then AIMS2Health support will book a new video consultation session without
levying any additional cost. The rescheduled session(s) may be on the same day or on the next working
day (or later if you so wish) but exact scheduling would also depend on availability of the
Specialist/Board. Alternatively, you will be eligible for a full refund of the fee payable to the
- No show at a phone or video consultation appointment with a Specialist/Board. No refund
even if the appointments was cancelled due to a network connectivity issues on your side, unless you
formally seek a rescheduling of it during the scheduled time of the phone or video-consultation.
An appointment can be so rescheduled a maximum of two (2) times at no extra cost to you. Any further
rescheduling will incur 50% additional fee payable to the Specialist/Board, as the case may be.
- If AIMS2Health is unable to provide a Specialist/Board for consultation as per your request within the
next five working day after you have made the payment, you have the right to ask for a full refund, except
Rs. 500 (which includes the Rs. 200 basic registration fee and fee of Rs. 300 for preparation of
the self-contained referral summary note. At the same time, AIMS2Health shall provide you a copy of a
self-contained referral summary note for your use elsewhere.
- Where the Specialist/Board has completed the 2nd Opinion consultation and the written report has not
yet been shared with Patient Team: No refund
- Where the Specialist/Board has completed the 2nd Opinion consultation and the written report has been
shared with Patient Team: No refund unless issues of quality of the report is raised in
writing/digitally within 15 days of the receipt of the 2nd opinion report by the Patient Team. The
comments on quality of the report must be specific, clear and need not be technical. Satisfaction of the
patient team is our absolute priority. Make a request/grievance/complaint to Director (Customer Care),
Director (Administration) or the CMD of AIMS2Health (preferably in that order) and if the management of
AIMS2Health find the balance of convenience in your favour, AIMS2Health will make a full refund including
the Rs. 500 charged for basic registration fee plus the referral note preparation (processing)
- For any delay in refunding the money for reasons beyond the control of AIMS2Health, no extra amount
would be payable as compensation for the unforeseen and justifiable delay.
- For any situation where you are dissatisfied, whether that situation is covered or not covered by the
above listed points, you have the right to take up the matter in writing/digitally, as a
request/grievance/complaint with Director (Customer Care), Director (Administration) or the CMD of
AIMS2Health. Normally, a written/digital response to your request/grievance/complaint from customer care
of AIMS2Health. The written decision of the management of AIMS2Health in this regard would be final.
Refund Process (if applicable)
- To complete your refund, please contact AIMS2Health using the same booking reference number and a covering
Refund Demand Letter (Copy Enclosed) to which you attach all relevant documents such as a death
certificate or an emergency hospitalization report.
- Once your cancellation/refund request is received, AIMS2Health will notify you by email or SMS of having
received it. It will be reviewed expeditiously as per this policy. Once a decision is taken, AIIMS2Health
notify you of the approval or rejection of your request for refund and the reason(s) for it. If you refund
request is approved, your refund will be processed, and would be credited automatically to your credit card
or original method of payment, within 15 working days.
- You may review the refund status in the appropriate tab of the Patient team portal on the AIMS2Health
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund within 30 days of making a written/digital request/grievance/complaint, or
15 days of hearing from AIMS2Health that a refund has been made, first recheck your credit card account as it
may take some time before the refund process is completed. Next contact your bank as there may be a processing
delay in the bank too. If you have done all of this and you still have not received the full or partial
refund, please contact us at